Book a Library Visit
And the Annual Book Sale!
We are pleased to offer half-hour Library visits. When possible, please limit the number of household members attending. All visits must be booked at least 5 hours in advance. (Your requested time may not be available, a Librarian will contact you to reschedule. Please be on time, your 30 minute in-person visit starts at the time you’ve booked.)
You can now find the Annual Library Book Sale on the top floor! Book an in-person visit now to browse the sale.
To keep our patrons and staff safe, we require:
- VISIT is limited to 30 minutes including check out time
- MASKS must be worn at all times by everyone over age 2
- SANITIZING hands or wearing gloves is required
- STAY 6 feet apart from other visitors and staff
- TOUCH only what is necessary
- KEEP young children close by and handle books for them
- YOUTH aged 15 or younger must be with an adult at all time
- STAY HOME if you are sick
Limited seating is available to avoid congregating
Copier, printer and limited computer access is available