- Tuesday, Aug 28, 7pmClick here to learn more.
- Contribute to the Vilas Bridge CampaignClick here to donate online.
- Personalized Book RecommendationsClick here for more information.
- Every Friday, 3:30-4:30 Click here for more information.
- BFUHS Yearbooks are now available online 1930-Present Click here to view the yearbooks.
- Staff Recommendations Click here for Staff Picks
- Families can sign up now! Click here for more information.
- Free Resource Connecting Families with Resources in Windham County Click here to go to the calendar.
- Sign up now for FREE Computer Training Sessions Click here to learn more.
2018 Tax Information State and Federal Tax Info
Ask a Librarian Online help
Search the Catalog Look for books, videos, and more.
Downloadable Content Downloadable eBooks and audiobooks
Inter-Library Loan Request books online
Online Reference Encyclopedias, reference books, and more
Public Computer and Wi-Fi Using Computers at the Library
About the Library
Friends of the Library
The Friends of the Library is a non-profit organization providing valuable support for the Library! Consider joining the Friends of the Library today and supporting Your library.
Donate to the Friends of the Library online: