(Updated May 9, 2020)
- The Library is now offering Contact-Free Curbside Pickup. Click here to learn more.
- Although the Library building is closed, online digital resources include e-books, audiobooks, research databases, local history, and reference assistance, and can be found at www.rockinghamlibrary.org
- Some databases require a library card number and password so if you don’t have a card yet, call the Library at (802) 463-4270 to sign up for a temporary card.
- We’ve created a Library website page with links to explore, and will continue to add to our recommended lists, to serve the interests of all ages. See the resources here: https://rockinghamlibrary.org/online-activities-for-children-families/
- The Library provides free WIFI which is accessible to anyone near the Library, or parked in front of the building. Please keep six feet apart if you are sitting outside the Library.
- Since the building and book drop are both closed, please keep checked-out items until the Library is reopened. No late fees will accrue. Please see Contact-Free Curbside Pickup to see about returning items.
- All library card expiration dates have been renewed until June of this year.
- The Library will be hosting the website for Rockingham Help & Helpers, and staff will be answering questions about local resources. If you don’t have access to a computer, we will fill out the online survey for you. You can find the link to the survey on the front page of the Library’s website: https://rockinghamlibrary.org/
- Questions? Call (802) 463-4270 or email [email protected]
Call the Library
Remote Library Services:
- Search the Library Catalog
- Login to your Library account
- Downloadable eBooks & Audio
- Online Classes
- Learning Express
- 2019 Tax Assistance
- Online Reference
- Historical Photograph Collection
Hunger Free VT – Information about accessing food during this time.