We are pleased to offer half-hour Library visits while continuing curbside service. To keep in-person capacity low, we are encouraging patrons to book their visit. You can drop by the Library, but if capacity has been reached, you will not be allowed in until others leave.
Booking your visit reserves your time and guarantees you will be able to go inside the Library.
- When possible, please limit the number of household members attending.
- All visits must be booked at least 2 hours in advance. (Your requested time may not be available, a Librarian will contact you to reschedule. Please be on time, your 30 minute in-person visit starts at the time you’ve booked.
- Limited seating is available to avoid congregating.
- Limited computer access is available.
- Printer, copier, scanner, and fax services are available.
To keep our patrons and staff safe, we require:
- VISIT is limited to 30 minutes including check out time
- MASKS must be worn at all times by everyone over age 2, including those who have been vaccinated
- SANITIZING hands
- STAY 6 feet apart from other visitors and staff
- TOUCH only what is necessary
- KEEP young children close by and handle books for them
- YOUTH aged 15 or younger must be with an adult at all time
- STAY HOME if you are sick
To request an appointment
Limited In-Person Days:
Curbside available during all Library Hours
Monday: Curbside only
Tuesday: 10am – 5pm
Wednesday: 10am – 5pm
Thursday: Curbside Only
Friday: 10am – 5pm
These services will still be offered remotely by phone, email, and Zoom. For assistance, please contact the Library.
Available Remote Services: