Rockingham Free Public Library
Board of Trustees Personnel Committee Meeting
Tuesday, June 7, 2022
Present: Carol Blackwood, Martha Rowley, Brady Weinstock, Ian Graham
Absent: Don Tretler
- Call to Order: 6:34 pm.
- Additions to Agenda for routine administrative matters and/or pressing matters that
will require ratification at a future meeting: n/a
- Public Comment (3 minutes per person): n/a
- Approve Minutes of June 2, 2021 meeting: The minutes of the June 2, 2021 Personnel
Committee meeting were approved as corrected, with the incorrect date of December 8, 2020
corrected to June 2, 2021. (Brady moved, Martha seconded, with Carol abstaining because she
was not at that meeting. Motion passed unanimously.)
- Discussion of Library Director job description: No action was taken.
- Evaluation of Library Director: The committee discussed the methodology and chronology
of the annual evaluations. At the next full board meeting on July 5, the full board will enter into
executive session to discuss the director’s performance, with the Personnel Committee meeting
directly following that meeting to review the results with Ian.
- Other Business: n/a
- Review Action Items and Proposed Agenda Items for Next Meeting: In addition to the
above-stated action in the next meeting (meeting with the library director to review
performance), the committee will review the chronology in the director’s evaluation document
and vote on any suggested amendments.
- Set Date for Next Meeting: July 5, 2022, following the full board meeting.
- Executive Session (If Necessary): n/a
- Adjourn: Martha moved. Meeting adjourned at 7:46 pm.
Brady Weinstock, Secretary