MINUTES FROM BOARD OF TRUSTEES SPECIAL MEETING
TUESDAY, OCTOBER 23rd, 2012
1. The meeting was called to order at 5:05 by Chairwoman Jan Mitchell-Love.
2. No additions or changes to the agenda were proposed.
3. No public comment was made.
4. Discuss of Renovation Project Issues
• Discussion of PR 11 (proposed change to elevator key access control panel) and PR 12 (proposed changes to heat pump unit / system
• The Trustees recommend Baybutt’s waive the markups for overhead and profit for BOTH PRs.
• The Trustees recommend that the Library be responsible for paying for materials ONLY on both PRs. Ideally this price will reflect the cost of materials when the orders for the elevator and heat pump unit systems were made initially.
• The Trustees ask that David Buckley negotiate these matters with the architects and construction management companies as appropriate.
• Duane Whitehead stated that the elevator decision must be made by November 9.
5. An Executive Session was not called.
6. A motion to adjourn the meeting was made by Steve Fuller, seconded by Deborah Wright, and unanimously approved at 5:39pm.
Trustees Present: Jan Mitchell-Love, Debbi Wetzel, Steve Fuller, Duane Whitehead, Carolyn Frisa, Hope Brissette, and Deborah Wright. Also present: Célina Houlné (Library Director) Minutes respectfully submitted by Carolyn Frisa, Co-Secretary October 23, 2012