Rockingham Free Public Library
Board of Trustees Personnel Committee Meeting
Tuesday, Dec. 1, 2020
Present: John Bohannon, Martha Rowley, Ellen Taetzsch, Brady Weinstock, Celina Houlne
LOCATION: To protect the health of the public, the meeting was held online via Zoom.
Click here to download a .pdf of these minutes
1. Call to Order: 2:02 pm.
2. Additions to Agenda for routine administrative matters and/or pressing matters that will require ratification at a future meeting: n/a
3. Public Comment (3 minutes per person): n/a
4. Approve Minutes of Nov. 23, 2020 meeting: Ellen moved, John seconded. Motion was unanimously approved.
5. Evaluation of Director: Will be discussed during executive session.
6. Other Business: n/a
7. Review Action Items and Proposed Agenda Items for Next Meeting: Will review draft letter and discuss how to distribute it to the full board.
8. Set Date for Next Meeting: Tuesday, Dec. 8, 2 pm (exec session to review letter)
9. Executive Session (If Necessary):
John moved that premature general public knowledge of the details concerning a personnel matter involving an RFPL employee will clearly place the employee and the Board at a substantial disadvantage by disclosing the personal details of this topic. Brady seconded. Motion was unanimously approved.
John moved that the Personnel Committee enter into executive session to discuss a personnel matter where premature general public knowledge would clearly place the RFPL at a substantial disadvantage, and that the Director not be invited to attend. Martha seconded. Motion was unanimously approved.
The committee left executive session at 2:10 pm. No action was taken.
10. Adjourn: Ellen moved, Martha seconded. Meeting adjourned at 2:11 pm.
Brady Weinstock, Secretar