08/18/15 meeting minutes
Page 1 of 1
Rockingham Free Public Library
Personnel Committee Special Meeting Minutes
August 18, 2015, 5:23 PM. RFPL Top Floor Meeting Room
Committee members present: Carol Blackwood (Chair), Pat Fowler, John Bohannon, Karin Fischer
Library personnel present: Celina Houlné (Library Director)
Members of the public present:
- The meeting was called to order at 5:23PM by Blackwood.
- There was no change to the agenda.
- There was no public comment.
- The minutes of the meeting of July 21st were approved.
- Director evaluation. The planned schedule was confirmed. Evaluations will be picked up at the library by September 1st and returned to a box in the library by noon on September 12th. Blackwood will contact anyone who does not return an evaluation. Bohannon will pick up the evaluations and record verbatim the comments on each. There will be a list in the box to keep track of the evaluations removed by Bohannon for processing. The committee will review the evaluations on September 17th at its regular meeting.
- New business. None
- The next meeting is on September 17th at 5:15 PM at the RFPL.
- Review of tasks. See above
- The committee, with the Director, entered into executive session at 5:35 PM to discuss the Library Director’s contract and conduct the monthly performance review. The committee came out of executive session at 6:02 PM.
- The meeting adjourned at 6:02 PM.
Respectfully submitted by John Bohannon, Committee Secretary, August 18th, 2015.