Rockingham Free Public Library
Personnel Committee Special Meeting Minutes
September 15, 2015, 5:15 PM. RFPL Top Floor Meeting Room
Click here to download a .pdf of these minutes: 2015 09 15 Personnel Committee Minutes
Committee members present: Carol Blackwood (Chair), Pat Fowler, John Bohannon, Karin Fischer
Library personnel present: Celina Houlné (Library Director)
Members of the public present:
- The meeting was called to order at 5:20 PM by Blackwood.
- There was no change to the agenda.
- There was no public comment.
- The minutes of the meeting of August 18th were approved.
- Director evaluation. The next steps were discussed. Each committee member will write a short summary paragraph of two or three of the nine categories in the evaluation form. These paragraphs should be brought to the next meeting on a USB drive; then the form and style will be harmonized and the nine paragraphs consolidated.
- New business. None
- The next meeting is on October 13at 5:15 PM at the RFPL.
- Review of tasks. See above
- The committee, with the Director, entered into executive session at 5:25 PM to discuss the Library Director’s contract and conduct the monthly performance review. The Director left at 5:40 PM and the executive session continued to process parts of the Director’s evaluation. The committee came out of executive session at 6:30 PM.
- The meeting adjourned at 6:30 PM.
Respectfully submitted by John Bohannon, Committee Secretary, September 15th, 2015.